Site Network: Home | Chat | About

SANIA AND SHAHID KAPOOR

Nothing to hide about Sania: Shahid




Shahid Kapoor has served up an ace. When asked about rumours of a love match with the golden girl of Indian tennis Sania Mirza, the actor says he has nothing to hide about his relationship with her.

Shahid is far from needled about questions related to his personal life. "Sania is my favourite tennis player. I have met her and talked to her. I have nothing to hide about my relationship with her. She can be as good a friend as many other actresses in the film industry. What else can I say?" says Shahid.

While reports in the media may claim that Shahid and Sania are inseperable and were even seen spending hours together on the sets of Vishal Bharadwaj's Kaminay, the Bollywood star insists it is his recent reticence that has fueled speculations.

"I have always been a very private person. I don't like talking about myself. I am not as accessible to the media on every issue as I used to be earlier. Maybe that is why people write what they want to write about me. But that is how I want to live my life now. If today I am romantically linked to so many women, I think it is only because I have become such a private person," he says.

In fact tinsel town seems unable to make up its mind about Shahid's current love interest.

Besides Sania who has been paired with the teen heartthrob after they were spotted at Bangalore's Windsor Sheraton last year, Kismat Konnection co-star Vidya Balan and Amrita Rao are being touted as the other possible candidates to fill the gap left by Kareena Kapoor's unceremonious exit.

The two split after four-and-a-half years of a torrid affair.

Shahid himself admits that his single status could be the reason why gossip mills have gone into an overdrive. "Sure, that could be true," he says.

Sania has chosen to remain silent on the issue and her family too has refused any comments on the relationship between the tennis star and Shahid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment